Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Latest Glambassador Challenge

Pin It
 My latest Glambassador Challenge for Glamour Magazine consisted of trying out Fekkai Glossing Cream

Sidenote: I love how I refer to it as a challenge, when it is absolutely fantastic to participate in the Glambassador program! 

Okay, now back to my thoughts on the product! I love any product that makes my hair shiny and look healthy without weighing it down or making it look greasy. I have semi fine hair that often looks dirty at the roots if I overuse products, which I tend to do because I have A LOT of products that I just love!

The first day I used this I tried it on dry, second-day hair. My words of advice would be to stay away from the root and focus on the mid-shaft to the ends of the hair. I though it did exactly as promised. I had soft, shiny, silky and smooth hair all day long! I love that you can use it on wet or dry hair! Here is the result of applying the Glossing Cream to dry, second-day hair. Not bad, eh? 



The next day, I used the Glossing Cream on just washed hair. I was careful not to put in any other type of styling product so that I could honestly assess how this product worked. Again, it worked just as promised. My hair felt so smooth and silky! I did not style my hair on this day, I was going for beachy waves. 
Sidenote: my hair is actually naturally straight and beachy waves are difficult for me to achieve without some sort of hot tool.  

I tried out some small buns and let my hair air dry for bit before taking the buns out and heading to work. Again, not bad - super shiny! I would definitely recommend this product. 


XOXO,
Meg

I received the Fekkai Glossing Cream from Glamour Magazine as part of the Glambassador program. All opinions regarding the product are mine and I was not compensated by by Glamour or Fekkai for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment