Monday, July 1, 2013

Feta Anyone?

Pin It

When was the last time you bought a container of Feta cheese? While it may not land on every one of my grocery lists, I do buy it once and awhile and boy am I glad when I do! This last week, I received a coupon from Glamour Magazine and Athenos for a container of Athenos Greek Feta Cheese. I went for the biggest container and then I tried a variety of different recipes. Some of my favorites are below. How do you cook with Feta?


Greek Salad


Leftover Greek Salad (that I took in my lunch the next day)



A spinach and feta cheese omelet that my husband made

Want to win a trip for 2 to Greece? Get your Greek on at Glamour-Scoop.com and convince Yiayia’s that you know about authentic Greek cooking. Enter here.

XOXO
Meg





No comments:

Post a Comment