Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Prime

Pin It
I just tried this amazing product -- a hair primer. Who knew they even made one! Just like make-up primer, this product is made to extend your style. You put a small amount from roots to ends on just washed hair while it is still damp. Insert: this product smells absolutely delish!

That's it... the claim is that it will extend your style. It, not only made my style still look good the next day (outside of my bedhead bangs), but it also made my other products work better. I still used a volumizing product to build body and it really seemed to help this other product work. It is weightless and did not make my rather fine hair look overloaded with product.

The verdict: I'd definitely buy this in the full size version!

XOXO
Meg

*A sample of this product was sent to me by Glamour Magazine. I was not paid to make positive comments about the product, however I was asked to review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment