Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Mail Day!

Pin It
A few weeks ago I completed a survey regarding a make-up line that Michelle Phan is working on. The link to the survey promised a gift bag of samples to the first so many respondents.  Of course, if you know nothing more about me than the fact that I. Enter. Everything. I set out to complete the survey (on my iPhone, no less). It was a long survey and took a lot of time to complete, asking questions regarding price points, specific products/colors, and packaging. To make a long story short, I completed the survey and today in the mail I received my envelope of samples!! Only they weren't samples.....They were FULL SIZE Lancome products! I received a lipstick, a lip gloss, a mascara, and an eye shadow pallet. Needless to say, I did a little hop-skip all the way from the mailbox to my front door!!

No comments:

Post a Comment