Sunday, March 24, 2013

Favorite Ab Workouts

Pin It
Have I mentioned that I don't like ab exercises  I guess more specifically, I despise crunches and sit-ups. Back in June, I did a post on the Plank and how it is one of the best, most effective ab workouts out there. It is also an ab exercise that doesn't feel like a traditional ab exercise aka, not a crunch or a sit-up!  That being said, I thought I'd share some of my other favorite, non-crunching ab workouts. Here are a few of my favorites (from my favorite trainers). 
My 4 year old and I doing the plank together



Jillian Michaels' Six Week Six Pack is one of the best workout videos for Abs



Tracy Anderson Abs


Amanda Russell shows how to get rid of "love handles"


What are your favorite ab exercises? I'd love to hear about them!

*I do not receive any royalties from any of the above listed trainers or programs. The above post is simply a reflection of my own opinions and beliefs

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment