Thursday, April 11, 2013

Smooth Operator

Pin It
 I recently had the opportunity to sample and share L'Oreal Paris USA RevitaLift Miracle Blur. This product claims to instantly erase the look of lines, wrinkles, and pores. It is more than a primer and it is not a moisturizer.

My take on the product:
This felt like primer feels when you put it on. It's not really a cream, but not a gel. It reminds me of that silicone-type feel, not greasy, but filmy (not in a bad way!).

Now, you all know that I have fairly sensitive, acne prone skin. I am always trying new products, but many times I have to stop due to breakouts. Miracle Blur actually did not make me break out!

The other great thing I love about this product is that it has Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in it! I am anal about my makeup containing SPF since I don't like to use a ton of products on my face at once. About the fine lines and pores: I would have to say my pores appeared smaller, but I did not notice my fine lines around my eyes disappearing. It made my foundation go on so much smoother and I used less foundation, which is always a plus. All in all, I would rate this product very high and will definitely be purchasing it once my free sample runs out.
Some of the ladies at my Miracle Blur party showing off their samples

I received samples of RevitaLift Miracle Blur from Glamour Magazine as part of the Glambassador program. All opinions regarding the product are mine and I was not compensated by by Glamour or L'Oreal Paris USA for my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment