Monday, August 16, 2010

A Smile Makes Everything Better

Pin It I'm constantly saying this to my 6 year old, "just smile, it's hard to be grumpy when you're smiling." I've decided to take my own advice. When I climb the steps to the front door of my office, where the "situation" is still a little tender, I take a deep breath and put a smile on my face. It really does help. When I feel myself getting irritated beyond belief, I just smile and magically things feel better.

In college, my roommate and I used to say, "the power of positive thinking." It is really the same concept. When you are a "cup is half full" person, everything just feels better. So I challenge you to put a smile on your face, think positively, and choose how your day is going to be!

Until Next Time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment