Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beautiful Day

Pin It Did you ever notice how when the sun is shining that it is automatically a beautiful day? Even if the temperature is frigid or the wind is blowing, a little sunlight makes everything look better. I would compare it to smiling. When my day is not going so well, when that woman in my meeting is irritating me to no end, when my kids are fussy and not listening, when my husband isn't grasping what I'm telling him....just smile (create your own sun) and miraculously everything feels better.

In college, my roommate and I always said, "the power of positive thinking". We even had it written right beside our door as a constant reminder. That was our sun.

Stop, smile, let the sun shine...reflect on the situation and put it into perspective. I think you'll find that it isn't as bad as it appears. It may, in fact, be a beautiful day after all.

Until Next Time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment