Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shoppers Paradise

Pin It
I went shopping this weekend in hopes of catching some after Christmas sales and also in search of some very specific items. Retailers seemed to have a better Christmas shopping season this year over last year by the numbers. However, the sales are continuing and the shopping now, post Christmas, seems to be even better.

I was in search of a LBD to wear to an annual event for my work. The first store we ventured into was White House Black Market, and their sales were unbelievable. Nearly $200 dresses marked down to on $30-$50! Shoes marked from $98 to $29, unbelievable!

Of course, if you were a size zero, it was paradise as there was a vast selection of styles at the newly marked down prices. I, being slightly larger than a zero, was able to squeeze into a really cute dress at an amazing price tag of $29. However the thought of sitting down had me envisioning splitting the seem, so I decided to move on to Macy's.

Like White House Black Market, Macy's was having some really great deals. Also, just a note, Macys.com is offering .99 cent shipping on all clearance items! I found the perfect dress for only $24! Who knew I could beat the WHBM deal?!

Until Next Time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment