Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gettin' Fit

Pin It I just got the new Jillian Michaels workout video Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. It is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! It is 40 minutes of circuit training that just literally kicks your derriere! I have been fairly active and thought I would get through the workout without having to resort to the "beginner" moves. But by the 3rd circuit (3 of 7), I was doing the modified version and still sweating up a storm.

I joined a local challenge in January called "Get Fit Stay Fit". We had the first weigh in on the 7th of January at which time they also checked blood pressure, body fat, and BMI. I was very nervous. I've never had my body fat measured before and had no idea what to expect.

Turned out to be okay. All my numbers (except for my blood pressure) were lower than I expected. The only problem is that now I have to work twice as hard to get them to come down! I'm counting on Jillian to get me through my next weigh in on February 1st!

Until Next Time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment