Monday, September 28, 2009

Red Hot

Pin It With all the ads coupled with photos of celebs, I've been wanting to try red lipstick. So, I purchased some Cover Girl Outlast All Day lip color in Ever Red-y. Holy cow! It is RED RED! I have fairly light skin and pretty light brown hair. I wore it all afternoon (because true to Cover Girl's claims, it stays on ALL DAY). Every time I passed a mirror, I was shocked. My husband said, "It's a little much." But my 5 year old loved it!

This experiment is a big deal because I am a gloss girl. I spend most of my time in a light pink shimmery gloss or a subtle pinkish/peachish lipstick. I love the soft colors from Clinique such as Pink Beach. Luckily, it was Sunday afternoon and I had nowhere to go except for the laundry room.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for all out red lipstick. I may save it for a fancy dinner when I'm out of town. No one will no that I'm a red lipstick virgin!

Until next time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment