Friday, September 18, 2009

The "lob"

Pin It Now that I have my newly cut tresses into a sleek, chic bob, I find out that it is "so last season"! What is in right now? The lob (long bob). Check out some of these fashionable ladies sporting the grown out bob cuts.

I know mine will get there, but I'm sure by the time it does, something else will be this season's trend and I'll have missed the fashion train again! I go in trends myself. Each year in about September, I decide that I am going to grow my hair out. I'm going to see just how long I can get it this time. Then when spring hits in April/May, I am ready for a fun, short style. My hair gets to about shoulder length and then it just starts to bug me. Even after I fix it, it tends to hit my shoulders and then flip funny and look un-fixed. My answer is to cut it. This year, I'm putting it on my blog for the world to see, I am growing my hair past my shoulders! This is the year! I think it will help that I have a nearly 6 year old daughter that is obsessed with long hair, so she should keep me on track. At least until Taylor Swift cuts her hair short!

Until next time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment