Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tired?

Pin It Awhile back I was shopping at Wal-Mart when the checker said, "you look tired". I guess I was tired, but I never thought one on the outside could tell!

When I returned home, I looked in the mirror to try and see what the checker saw. And there they were...dark under eye circles! I always skip over that part when I'm reading about beauty tips! Now, I get plenty of rest. I am in bed by 9:30 and asleep by 10:00. I wake up between 6:20 and 6:40 am. That is 8 hours and sometimes 8+ hours per night.

I decided to try and find an under eye concealer to help me look more awake. When I was shopping for one, I instead found an under eye treatment that was designed to treat dark spots as well as anti-aging. It is a Biore Preservation product. I began using it right away in the morning and night and miraculously it is working! No more dark circles. I'll let you all know about the anti-aging part later =o)
Until next time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment