Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Favorite

Pin It
Murad Acne Clearing Solution - This is an amazing product and truly does work. I've used everything  and I mean EVERYTHING on my acne over the course of the last 20 years. Now that I have adult acne, the products all work differently. I received this product to sample from StyleHunters Network and I absolutely will be purchasing it once it runs out. It is gentle on my skin, using such ingredients as tea tree oil and willow bark, and it is very effective!


 Almonds - specifically smoked whole almonds or Blue Diamond blueberry almonds (they also have strawberry and raspberry that I haven't tried yet). These make The.Best.Snack.Ever. My
only complaint is that they are high in fat grams and since I have to keep track of those for that diabetes education class I'm taking, I've been limiting myself to only 6-8 almonds....at a sitting. I haven't yet figured out how to make "good fats" not count against my overall fat gram total for the day (I am supposed to have 33 grams per day and just for reference for a serving of almonds (28 nuts) is 15 grams of fat.

Sparkly Soul headbands - I have tried many different variations of headbands in a variety of sizes. These bands truly do hold without squeezing my head and without sliding off the back. Plus, who doesn't love a little sparkle! I have about 6 or 7 of these bands and love every one of them. They have a great selection of colors and two different widths. I like the wider bands for exercise and the thin band for a regular hair accessory that works at my office. They are a little pricey, but they hold a ton of contests, so you just might win one or a 5 pack like I did!

Pinterest - I'm not sure I need to expound on this one. I. Love. Pinterest. I could look for an hour at DIY projects, crafts for me to do with my girls or with the girl I mentor, haircut ideas, fashion, products, home decorating ideas, oh, and recipes! I love to look at all the recipes on there. Follow me @pinkess1 to see what sorts of things I pin!

Safeway - I know what you're thinking - a grocery store made my top 5? Well have you ever been to Safeway? If so, you know what I'm talking about. Fresh produce, fresh baked bread and bakery items, $5 Friday, and Starbucks. Now they have the Just4U app that allows me to clip coupons on my iPhone before or during my trip to the store. What's not to love?



No comments:

Post a Comment