Saturday, May 24, 2014

Influenster #GoVoxBox

Pin It
I received another VoxBox from Influenster. This one is titled #GoVoxBox and it is for the person with an Active Lifestyle -- That's me!


The box included:
Blue Diamond Blueberry Almonds #GetYourGoodGoing- which, by the way, are delicious! I did not think they sounded good and I definitely never would have purchased them. Now that I sampled them, they will be on my list of favorites. I'm thinking that they would be great in a trail mix! *Have I ever mentioned my obsession for trail mix/snack mix? 


The Vitamin Shoppe #NextStep Blender Bottle and Healthy Meal Shakes - These are meal replacement shakes and they come in a variety of flavors. I received Swiss Chocolate - delicious, French Vanilla, and Fresh Berries. So far, I had the Swiss Chocolate for lunch almost 3 hours ago and I don't feel hungry. I also paired it with an apple because I'm obsessed with apples, but still - no hunger! I'm not big on meal replacement. There is something to be said about chewing and how it feels like I had something of substance. A liquid lunch is just not my idea of a meal, but with only 5 grams of fat and 140 calories, it wouldn't have to replace a meal anyway. It would be good after a workout or for an afternoon/mid-morning snack. If I was into meal replacement shakes, I would definitely recommend these. They taste great and don't leave an aftertaste.



Muller Corner Yogurt #MullerQuaker - I tried the Blackberry Raspberry and it was super delicious! I really wanted to try the Dark Chocolate and Pecan Granola, but I'm taking this Diabetes Class and we have to count fat grams. The one with the granola had 6 grams compared to only 2 grams in the blackberry raspberry. The next flavor I'm getting (hopefully today, if Safeway has it) is the Dark Chocolate and Raspberry (only 3 grams). I think you all know how I feel about Greek Yogurt. I think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. It is so smooth and creamy, filling (9-16 grams of protein typically), and just all together delightful! Muller Corner Yogurt does not disappoint. While it does have less grams of protein in it than Chobani, it is still filling and very tasty. I will definitely buy this again.






ProFoot Triad Orthotics and Pedi-Rock #GoProFoot - These orthotics offer 3-zone support to help alleviate knee, leg, and back pain. They fit in most shoes. As you can see here, I have them in a pair of flats.  The Pedi-Rock is pretty cool too. It is sort of like a pumice stone for calluses and rough spots. It is ergonomic so it fits really well in your hand to allow you to really go to work on those feet. You can try this product, risk free (ProFoot guarantees their products). Get it on Amazon for less than $10!





Aqua Spa Bath Salts #RelaxWithAquaSpa - I received the Bath Soak in Lavender for relaxation.Not only does it claim to help with relaxation, but it also contains Marine Youth Complex and is supposed to be restorative as well. I soaked my feet last night in it (followed by my Pedi-Rock) and it really smells good. It also left my legs smooth and silky feeling.



oh yeah, I went there -
posted a photo and everything!





Playtex Sport Tampons #PlayOn - designed for 360 degree level support. Obviously the last thing you want to be thinking about during a long run, a game of volleyball, or a day at the beach is your feminine product and whether or not it is getting the job done - comfortably. My only review would be to say: comfortable - check, effective - check, would I buy them again - check.




I received all the above products from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment