Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Favorite

Pin It I'm going to start a Friday Favorites post where I share 5 of my favorite things (at least my favorites at the time!) If you have a category you want me to focus on, leave me a note in the comments.

 Apples. Especially Honey Crisp Apples, but any apple will do (I like them really crisp and not sour)


Greek Yogurt. I know that I've shared this obsession with you before, but it is worth sharing again. Some of my favorites are: Chobani Flips. They are SO good. I like coconut with dark chocolate and almonds. I also like Muller Corner yogurt. The fruit is really sweet and the yogurt is smooth.

Big Star Boyfriend jeans. These are the Most. Comfortable. Jeans. Ever. They can be dressed up enough to wear to work or worn with a T on the weekends.

PopSugar Fitness. They have a huge library of simple 10 minute workouts concentrating on any trouble zone or just on cardio. The part I love the best is that they do the workout with me, complete with a little timer in the corner!

Thermos Brand Travel Mug. This mug is AWESOME! It keeps my coffee hot for hours - like 6 hours. Yesterday I burned my tongue because I took a sip hours after my usual coffee-time and it was surprisingly still hot! It also keeps cold beverages cold for up to 9 hours or so. One other cool feature is that you can take a part the lid so you can clean it really thoroughly.

That's it for this week! What are some of your favorite things?

Until Next Time,
Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment