Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bonus Box!

Pin It I have been subscribing to Birchbox for awhile now and I so love getting the box of beauty samples every month. In August, they promoted a Bonus Box, themed "Head of the Class." Even though I'm not in school anymore, I had enough Birchbox points to get the box without it costing anything, so I went for it. It is the MOST FUN box complete with adorable patterned bobbi-pins, hot pink bracelets (supposed to be friendship bracelets, but I'll probably not give one to my BFF). Also included were 2 bottles of nail polish and 5 little tubs of sequins for nails, face wash, and a Stila lip gloss. To complete the awesomeness, it all came in the cutest chevron makeup bag!

Love it! Interested in Birchbox? Sign up here: http://birch.ly/14eTEhY


Until Next Time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment