Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Running Must-Have

Pin It You know how awhile back I cut bangs? Well now they are at that awkward regrowth length where they aren't quite long enough to stay put in a ponytail during a vigorous workout but they are too long to just leave out.

When it comes to headbands, I've tried a lot of varieties and the frustrating part is getting one that actually stays put, that doesn't slide back and off my head. You know what I'm talking about! Recently a friend of mine gave me a Bondiband headband. I. Love. It. It is the best headband I've ever tried in terms of a workout headband.  Period. They stay put plus they come in all kinds of cute designs including custom! Now I have racked up quite a collection including the sweat wicking styles, fashion styles for non-workout days, and I even picked up some kids size ones for my girls! One piece of advice: the fashion styles are not good options for vigorous, high sweat sessions. The color tends to run even after they've been washed.

Check out their website for all the options: www.bondiband.com


All opinions are my own. Bondibands in no way sponsored this blog post. All bondibands (with the exception of the gift from my friend) were purchased by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment