Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Shampoo You've Got to Try

Pin It

Last week I received two sets of Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoo and conditioner -- one for me and one for a friend. The challenge -- wash my hair. I know, tough right? Now, I'm not being paid by Glamour Magazine nor by Clear Scalp, but I have to say, this shampoo is fantastic! First of all, it smells uh-mazing. Second, the product is super thick and just a small amount produces a rich lather. I didn't feel any tingling or anything, but the end result was a smooth and shiny head of hair that smelled super delish! The conditioner didn't weigh my fairly fine, straight hair down and my hair, which is in need of a trim (I had to cancel my appointment this week due to meetings) hardly looks its 7 weeks since my last trim status.

My good friend, Amanda, had this to say about set of shampoo/conditioner that I gave her to try:

"I have used MANY different brands of shampoo and conditioner in my life and I haven't used anything as good as this. The lather of the shampoo was so thick and I could really tell it was soaking into my strands! I have thick hair, so conditioner is important to me. I used this conditioner and blow dried my hair afterwards; my hair was soft and smooth and combed out so easy! This is a must-use brand! A+"

Now I know you're dying to try this product, so if you haven't done so yet, head over to Clear Scalp's Facebook page and sign up for the 7-Day Challenge. They'll send you a free sample and you can judge for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment