Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Deals Deals Deals!

Pin It

 I am a sucker for a good deal. Whether it's something fun and exciting like a $10 pair of Madden Girl Shoes (yes, I just scored a pair of high heeled black wedges from Maurices for $10) or something as arbitrary as Cascade dish washing detergent (found for 50% in the clearance bin at Safeway)! It doesn't matter, I...love...deals!


Because I am such a sucker for good deals, I subscribe to a gazillion newsletters, blogs, etc. I could spend an entire day shopping great deals that are delivered to my inbox. (Note to my employer: I do NOT spend entire days shopping--it is really just an expression).

Here are some of my favorites:



This blog has EVERYTHING from recipes to the Pin of the day on Pinterest!They also send a daily email newsletter that includes such deals as Target deal of the day, discount magazine subscriptions, and much more! I just subscribed to Taste of Home and Shape Magazines for $3.99/year--WooHoo!










































Groupon is a deal of the day website offering a limited number of the daily deals. You can subscribe to a particular geographic area as well as personalize it to your interests. 



Bloomspot is similar to Groupon, in that it features a limited amount of special deals. You can subscribe for deals in a certain geographic area as well as personalize it towards your interests, such as travel, kids, spa, fitness, etc. Check it out!

 




Ideeli and Hautelook are invite only websites that offer super sales on all kinds of merchandise from dishes and home decor to clothing and accessories.


I also follow a number of coupon-ers and daily deals/savings people on Twitter. You just never know when you will run into that deal of a lifetime!

Until Next Time,
Meg
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment