Monday, February 20, 2012

A Little Fashion from mark.

Pin It


I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I sell mark. by Avon. It is mostly out of my obsession of the company and their products that I came into selling them.

They have some great new fashion items out right now that I'm obsessing over and I had to share with someone! Take a look at my top 10 list below. Each picture links to my website, where you can place an order if you so desire!
Happy Shopping!
Meg



Over the knee boots on sale for $49.99


I am a sucker for lip gloss!

This faux leather moto jacket needs no explanation!

        




Chain Reaction Earrings


I just ordered this foundation brush!

Calming Effect Cleanser



Studly Bag

This is the perfect liquid liner!  
Don't Leaf me This Way necklace (available soon)!
Straight from Fashion Week -- Rebecca Minkoff (available soon)



No comments:

Post a Comment