Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And the Results Are In!

Pin It
I know you all are wondering how my big half marathon went. Well....I finished it! And I finished it smiling! It was a great experience.

I am not 100% sure that I see another one in my near future, but I am extremely proud of myself for training consistently and running the entire race. Oh, and I'm proud of my time of 2 hours and 2 minutes (and 36 seconds if anyone was counting)!

My team was called Team Half Crazy - 13.1 ( get it, as opposed to 26.2--we thought it was clever)! I will recommend to anyone that is dabbling in running and decides to do a half marathon, get some of your fabulous friends to sign up with you! I am not a quitter, but I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have my teammates to own up to, that I would have quit training around mile 9.  And of course, it helps to have a fantastic husband that supported me the entire time!

No comments:

Post a Comment