Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pucker Up

Pin It
I love being a Glambassador! Get ready for my Dior Beauty Addict product number 3 review! Glamour Magazine sent me Dior Addict Lip Maximizer and it arrived at my office this morning!! (Thanks to the UPS guy's desire to save a trip later in the day)! I, of course, put it on right away and was pleased to find that the product was not sticky and did not have the same uncomfortable sensation as some lip-plumpers do. It can be worn under lip glosses or lipstick or worn alone as  a treatment. The benefit that I'm most excited about is that it is designed for long-term improvements to your lips. 

 








So...pucker up--and happy shopping 
PS use code GLAM1 to save on shipping!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this gloss. Not too sticky and that perfect light pinky white. Gotta love being a Glambassador!

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete