Thursday, March 17, 2011

Not All Curves Are Created Equal

Pin It
I just love the Levi's advertisement that says not all !#$$!# are created equal. The ad then proceeds to show 3 women that all wear the same waist size in jeans, but you note how different each of the women look in the jeans. Finally, a line that recognizes that different bodies have curves in different places and that not all size 27 jeans fit the same! My husband always wants to know why I have to try everything on, isn't 27 inches 27 inches regardless of the brand. Uh, no honey, it doesn't seem to work that way for women. Every pair of jeans fits differently. I never know what size I wear until I walk out with my purchase! I am anxious to try the new Levi's line and will let you all know what I think!

Until Next Time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment