Wednesday, August 4, 2010

To Gow or Not to Grow

Pin It


I decided late last year that I was going to grow my hair out. I am notorious for saying that every year and then getting it chopped into some form of a bob in April/May. I just can't seem to make it through spring without cutting my hair! It may be the nice warm weather, spring fever--needing a change, or it could be that it is the point at which my hair reaches the length where it is really annoying. My hair is brushing my shoulders, gets into my collar, and if I let it dry naturally, it gets a crazy flip in only one side.

I haven't had longer than shoulder length hair in about 10 years and I'm ready to give it a try. I told my friends, my sister, my mom, and my hair stylist to help me stick with my grow-it-out goal. So far, it is August and I've managed to keep it growing.

The difficulties are:
1. There are so many cute short hair styles out there
2. My hair grows so SLOWLY


Now, if I can keep my eye on the prize, in about 12 months I'll have at least 4 more inches to add to my barely shoulder length hair. I'll keep you posted of my progress or at least post pictures of my new short cut if I cave in!

Until Next Time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment