Thursday, October 3, 2013

Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Bars - Delish!

Pin It

Okay, so you all know what a huge fan of Greek Yogurt I am. In fact the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse was brutal because I had to give up dairy, which for me consists mostly of Greek Yogurt, for 10 miserable days!

Anyway, I received this Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Bar in my VoxBox from Influenster to sample and review. Since I really want to qualify for additional boxes, I went ahead and cheated a teeny-tiny bit on my cleanse by indulging in this UH-MAZING little snack.

I've always loved Zone Perfect bars (my favorite being the double dark chocolate), they come in the best flavors, but this Greek Yogurt Bar - absolutely delicious! With 3 grams of fiber and 12 grams of protein, they do the job of keeping you full longer. They come in Chocolate, Raspberry, and Vanilla Berry. I plan to purchase a box of the Greek Yogurt Chocolate as soon as my cleanse is over. These will make the perfect pre or post workout snack!

Which one do you want to try?

Until Next Time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment