Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mail Day Dance Party!

Pin It Do you ever have one of those days when you open the mailbox to find a package or two and  you do a mini dance party right there on your sidewalk? Just me, then? Well I totally had one of those moments yesterday.

A couple of weeks ago I entered a contest on fellow Glambassador's blog: GlamKaren.com for a set of hair products from My Amazing Blow Dry Secret. To make a long story short, I WON! The products arrived yesterday to my delight! The product promises to cut your blow drying in half by using the spray-in 2-part treatment. Who wouldn't love that?! The part that I love the most, however is that you can also use the shake and spray product in dry hair as a heat protect spray and as a finishing shine spray! This is a multi-tasking product and that is what I'm most excited about! Thanks Karen and My Amazing Blow Dry Secret! I can't wait to try it!





In addition to the fabulous hair products, I also had in my mailbox a complimentary box from BirchBox full of Salma Hayek's Nuance products. The box included shampoo and conditioner, body lotion, an anti-aging skin cream, and a 3-in one eye shadow/liner/highlighter. I tried the anti-aging face cream and loved how it went on non-greasy. Plus, a little goes a long way with this cream! I also shampooed with the Mamey Fruit shampoo and conditioner this morning and I love how soft my hair feels right now. The Lights Camera Action eye trio is also pretty cool. I received the bronze color. It is pretty subtle (which is just what I like) and has quite a shimmer to it (and we all know I love sparkle!). The highlighter is easy to apply and also has nice shimmer. The final element is the eye liner, which goes on pretty smooth. Probably the best part of this line is the price point. If you live near a CVS, you can pick up any of these products from just $5 to $20.




No comments:

Post a Comment