Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012

Pin It I'm working on a New Year's activity for the family and in the process I started thinking about the best of 2012. I have so much to be thankful for; I am truly blessed!
My outgoing speech from my job as the
Director of the Chamber of Commerce
I had a fabulous job as the Director of the Chamber of Commerce. It allowed me to network with so many people in this community and in this great state. I have more valuable experiences that I gained from this position than I could ever count. It also opened the door for me to become the Community Development Director for the City, which has been an outstanding career move. 

My husband and I post "Prairie Sludge Trudge" Run.
There is nothing like the sense of accomplishment that I feel after competing in a race. Especially one where I have to go through cold water, climb hay bales, trudge through a creek, and climb a mountain of mud!

My little Lydia started at a new daycare
and a new preschool
My little Ava started 3rd grade - where did the time go?!






My husband worked ALL summer long to re-side our house.


 We did manage to get some fishing in, though!



We also managed to take a fantastic family vacation to the mountains in Wyoming. We saw snow in July!



My beautiful girls celebrated their birthdays (Lydia - 5 and Ava - 9)


The girls ran a race in December (Lydia's first!)

Our family was featured on the Fitness Magazine website!

We took a quick trip to Washington DC over Thanksgiving
And managed to get in one more fishing trip before the end of 2012!
 What are your highlights from 2012? What are you looking forward to in 2013? No matter what it is, cheers to your best year yet!

Until Next Time,
Meg
















No comments:

Post a Comment