Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I'm loving Now

Pin It


This swim suit is the best of both worlds: it's not technically a full piece, but it definitely covers more of my problem areas than a bikini! The swimsuit is by BONGO and is available at Kmart.



I am a huge fan of big, glamourous sunglasses. This pair from Quay Eyeware out of Australia is super cute and affordable.
http://www.quayeyeware.com.au/shop/1537-2/



I also am loving maxi dresses. This is one of last year's trends that I am so happy to see stick around! This one by BONGO is available at Kmart and is super affordable (only $20) as well as being super cute!








Teeny, weeny, yellow-polka-dot .... Wedge heels from Michael Antonio. Only $32 on sale (via Hautelook.com) Also available in pink/white, black/white, and red/white. CUTE!


Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment