So, here I am in August and I find myself doing a Mid-Year Review of my life. I've fallen off the wagon in the exercise department (good news is, I looked up some Tracy Anderson workouts on the computer tonight in hopes to inspire myself to workout tomorrow morning), I am doing a pretty good job at spending more time with family, I'm slacking in the "eat more vegetables and fruits" department, I eat the same breakfast everyday, my job is...going fine...
I'm a big list person, so I've created a list of Mid-Year Resolutions:
1. Exercise at least 5 days each week
2. Say no to at least one evening commitment per week
3. Organize my closet (yikes)
4. Actually complete one of the sewing projects that I purchased a pattern for
5. Eat more fruit and vegetables
Hold me to them!
Until Next Time,