Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hello Soreness!

Pin It I'm nearly a week into my Half Marathon training and I am SORE! We've even scheduled our first long run (a 4 miler on Sunday morning). I've been continuing the Tracy Anderson Method mat workout (because I love what it has done for my legs) so it is tough to tell whether the soreness is from the running or TA.

On a positive note, I thought that my 2 month hiatus from running would have me sucking wind and staggering around with a side ache. The Method cardio workout, though not running, managed to help me keep up my endurance--thanks Tracy! I still plan to use Tracy's cardio routine on my cross training days and maybe even on my "rest" days. It's a fun way to get my heart rate up and time seems to pass quickly with it.

As promised, I'll keep you posted on how the training is going!

Until Next Time,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment