Thursday, October 22, 2009

Purses Galore!

Pin It
I have decided I'm in the market for a new purse. Of course if you ask my husband I'm sure he will argue that I should not ever have a need for a new purse again! In my defense, I have not purchased one since last winter and that was with a gift card from my brother for my birthday! My current purse is from a Nicole Lee from The Buckle. I love it and get so many compliments on it, but it is time for something new. She has some new purses out that are very cute! So let the shopping begin!

Have you seen Coach's newest line, Poppy? Now they have them in plaid-very chic and cute! I also really love the new Francesco Biasia bag. It is totally unstructured and very stylish. You can wear it with jeans and even dress it up. See it here. Dillards has a great selection of handbags, many of them on sale, such as the Douney and Bourke bag seen here.

As I mentioned, my last purse purchase was from The Buckle by designer, Nicole Lee. While perusing the Buckle's site I came across this super chic bag also by Nicole Lee and I believe it's on sale. I think this is the one for me!

Now for a new wallet.....
Until next time,
Meg

PS:

Welcome @coach to Twitter! Follow @coach to see the must-have handbags of the season and what your favorite handbag company is up to.



No comments:

Post a Comment